The Hospital Valet Parking Attendant provides exceptional services to patients and visitors in an attentive, friendly and efficient manner. In this key role, you will be responsible for parking and retrieving patient and visitor vehicles in a prompt yet safe manner and assisting patients and visitors upon arrival and departure from the hospital.
Some of the main duties of a Hospital Valet Parking Attendant include, but are not limited to:
* Maintaining pleasant, friendly and professional demeanor with all patients, visitors, co-workers and clients.
* Acknowledging, greeting and welcoming patients and visitors to the location, using appropriate MHS protocols.
* Running at top speed to park and retrieve vehicles and driving slowly and cautiously.
* Assisting patients and visitors with directions and other inquiries as needed.
* Explaining parking rates and retrieval procedures to patients and visitors upon arrival.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Regularly required to run; stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands
$14/HR + Tips