Morton Buildings, Inc. is the industry leader in post-frame construction. We have been in business for more than 110 years and have six manufacturing plants servicing 106 construction centers nationwide. Per year, across America, more than 3,500 new buildings sport the familiar Morton M.
Salary is $27.50 to $29.00 per hour based on experience.
Our Construction Service Crew Foreman will create a team of 2-3 that repairs projects with quality workmanship in a timely manner. Foreman can work through and solve issues if they arise.
- Provide professional leadership by creating a safe, organized work environment that is productive and enjoyable and treat all employees and customers with dignity and respect.
- Ensure crew members, including new hires, are fully trained and follow all safety and construction procedures.
- Communicate with the customer on all contractual aspects of the project
- Organize materials and plan for the daily activities
- Willing to travel with some over night stay
- Vast Knowledge of older existing Morton buildings and Non Morton buildings.
- Lead by personal example and require cooperation by all crew employees in timely starts and stops.
- Perform and promote safe and proper use and maintenance of all tools and equipment
- Minimum of 3 years' leadership in the building construction industry required
- Extensive experience in post-frame construction required
- Valid Drivers License and Class A CDL license or be able to obtain one within 6 months of being hired
- Participate in and lead our formal training programs
- Embrace accountability and ownership
- Available to work 9-10 hours during peak construction season.
- Agree to comply with all of our safety processes and procedures
- Standard weight lifting requirements - 50 pounds, with occasional lifting up to 100 pounds
- Capable of working in a physically demanding environment and at various heights (up to 40 feet)
- Excellent medical / dental / prescription/vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation/Sick Time/Holidays
- Bad weather pay
- 401K Opportunity
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- AND So Much More...
Morton Buildings, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace. All candidates offered employment will be subject to a pre-placement test which does include a drug screen.