Safety-Kleen, a Clean Harbors Co., is looking for a Program Manager, Lubricants internally known as a Marketing Manager, for our Lubricants Product line. The Marketing Manager will support growth of lubricant sales in a "business to business" environment, targeting existing customers as well as new customers in a saturated environment as well the creation of processes with input from key stakeholders.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Support field actions with regards to all lubricants sales
- Coordinate field contact efforts by making calls and conducting surveys to gather intelligence with the ability to draw conclusions, present findings to leadership and serve as a voice to the field sales team (direct and indirect sales channels)
- Possess the ability to handle complexity and numerous priorities/projects and build support behind strategies
- Maintain an effective audit trail during the entire process to continuously monitor and improve processes
- Attend and actively participate at marketing meetings, industry trade shows, and other brand awareness events
- Builds a mastery of the lubricants industry inclusive of trends, product developments, competition, consumer and trade initiatives, etc.
- Develop competitor programs offering knowledge and bring external perspectives to identify new opportunities.
- Manage lubricant programs such as contests and sweepstakes, and identify new market communications tools applicable to corporate needs
- Prepare program launches from start to finish (inclusive of follow-up on program impact, results, and improvements)
- A university degree in marketing or communications or equivalent industry experience
- Marketing experience of 1+ years within a business to business environment - lubricants or automotive experience preferred.
- Well organized person with good knowledge of marketing (collateral & print), promotions (contests), and supply chain.
- Be a self-starter, enterprising and able to work in growing systems with a strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs and prefer experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.).
- Knowledge of digital marketing and social media strategy development software a plus.
- Very good communication skills - both verbal and written along with ability to operate in an environment with tight deadlines.
Ability to adhere to and operate in an environment with tight deadlines with a strong attention to detail. Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology - come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.