Intrado is a leading provider of technology-driven, communication services, serving Fortune 1000 companies and other clients in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, retail, financial services, public safety, technology and healthcare. For more than 30 years, we have been leading the way in hosted and cloud-based solutions.
Our Enterprise Facilities department is currently seeking a Security Officer for the evening shift in our Longmont location!
Our in house security group is responsible for ensuring the safety of our employees and the security of our properties.
Day to day responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Monitor operations of the Door Card Access, Alarm and CCTV systems
- Perform routine inspections of the building and property for safety and security, reporting any concerns immediately
- Ensure visitors information is correct in the system (e.g., scanning licenses, deactivate and re-activate badges, escorting visitors, etc.)
- Monitor the on-site activities of contractors and vendors
- Respond to law violations or security incidents as outlined in the policies and procedures
- Follow procedures and maintain equipment to ensure the safety and security of employees during natural and man-made emergencies
- Document incidents concerning loss or misuse of property or proprietary information in a accurate and timely manner
- Educate employees in matters of safety, security, and intellectual property loss prevention (e.g., CPR, etc.)
- Assist departments with a variety of employee relation incidents, as needed (e.g., employment terminations, architectural issues, etc.)
- Provide appropriate notifications of any incident or condition that may affect the safety and security of employees, visitors, or property
- Must be willing to work a shift of Wednesday 12AM - 6AM, Thursday 8PM - 6AM and Saturday and Sunday 6PM-6AM
- Other duties as assigned
- HighSchool Diploma or GED required
Experience and Skills
- 2 years of experience in public safety or private security required
- Valid Driver'slicense required
- Basiccomputer knowledge (Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Abilityto respond to incidents or concerns during assigned shift
- Abilityto lift up to 55 pounds
- Abilityto walk hallways, stairs, and parking lots for patrol
Oursolutions connect people with each other and the information needed to gaininsights for better decisions on the issues that matter most - Information to Insight.
Intradohas sales and/or operations in the United States, Canada, Europe, the MiddleEast, Asia Pacific, Latin and South America and is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and Other ProtectedCategories.
This position will be posted for 7 days or until theposition is filled.