Meet and interview with 28 local private independent schools!
Designed to advance individuals of color within St. Louis Independent Schools, the Diversity Teacher Job Fair showcases Independent Schools that offer small class sizes, competitive salaries and benefits, outstanding professional development opportunities and faculty support, diverse and inclusive student bodies, and exceptional facilities.
Positions: Teachers (PreK-12, all subjects), coaches.
- Experience/certification are a plus, but not necessary.
- BA/BS degree minimum (obtained by Jan. 2019).
- All majors are welcomed.
Registration is free, but required.
Employers at the Job Fair:
- Aim High St. Louis
- Central Christian School
- Chaminade College Preparatory School
- Christian Brothers College High School
- Churchill Center & School
- City Academy
- The College School
- Community School
- Crossroads College Preparatory School
- Forsyth School
- Great Circle
- John Burroughs School
- Logos School
- Mary Institute and St. Louis Country Day School (MICDS)
- Nerinx Hall High School
- New City School
- The Principia
- Rohan Woods School
- Rossman School
- St. John Vianney High School
- St. Joseph’s Academy
- St. Paul's Episcopal Day School (Kansas City)
- St. Teresa's Academy (Kansas City)
- Thomas Jefferson School
- Ursuline Academy
- Visitation Academy
- Whitfield School
- The Wilson School
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.